USC LANCASTER BOARD OF VISITORS
John Agee, Linda Blackmon, Betty Lou Griffith Blackwell, Art Collier,
Tim Hallman, Larry Honeycutt, Rocky Hudson, Polly Jackson, Rick Jiran,
Arthur Lathan, Glenn McFadden, Congressman Mick Mulvaney, Joe
Shaw, Lou C. Thomas, Jerry Williams
Composition and Term of Membership
- The Board of Visitors shall not exceed twenty (20) members, with
members serving a two (2) year term.
- Membership will be comprised of persons who reside or work
in Lancaster County, York County, Chester County, Kershaw County,
and Chesterfield County.
Functions of the Board of Visitors
- The Board of Visitors shall assist the Educational Foundation
of USC Lancaster and the Dean of the USC Lancaster campus in
the overall advancement of USCL.
- The Board of Visitors will seek to enhance the image of USCL;
encourage alumni participation; and invite public, private
and governmental support.
- The Board of Visitors will facilitate internal and external
communication regarding what USC Lancaster and the Educational
Foundation of USC Lancaster provide, their needs and mission.